[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk bounty: email TTS

Race Vanderdecken asteriskusers at codetyrant.com
Wed Jul 20 19:25:13 MST 2005

Adam makes some good points.

What I found while doing this was that users would learn to only forward
emails, or give out the TTS email address to people who knew that the
email was going to be read TTS.

Adding IM text to the TTS on asterisk would be good.

Don't worry so much about the content, things ten to work themselves out
in this world.