[Asterisk-Users] Scottsdale Arizona DID

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Wed Jul 20 16:00:51 MST 2005

I use several ITSP's - I was going to use nufone for my folks when they
are in Arizona (they are Canadian snowbirds) and got them a US48 800
number.

Lets just say that they are extremely unprofessional. I hadn't even
received my first call before realizing that I did not want to ever have
to resort to needing support from them.

That and some tehnical issues (I couldn't get through on their number
all day yesterday) and garbled responses to 866 numbers directed to
asterisk boxes that were not on the net (no registration) made me
realize that they really don't care about their customers, or their service.

I have a north american 8xx number through Kall8 and they are just a
pleasure to deal with. Of course, its quite a bit more expensive (like
3x) but if the reduction in cost means such a gargantuan backslide in
service, then I say - no thanks. Next ....

Tim