[Asterisk-Users] HOWTO capture digits

Juan Salas jsalas at magenta.cl
Wed Jul 20 13:28:46 MST 2005

If you use perl you need to install the perl library
for asterisk, look for it in:
http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/

A good example to start (it show the use of GET_DATA function) is:

http://www.dynx.net/ASTERISK/AGI/ccard/agi-ccard.agi

More examples in perl and other languajes:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+AGI

Regards.

jsalas.