[Asterisk-Users] ceptral (swift)

Stephen Misel steve at miselconsulting.com
Wed Jul 20 12:52:01 MST 2005

exten => 2,2,system(/opt/swift/bin/swift "hello world")  should be
something like:

exten => 2,2,system(/opt/swift/bin/swift -n VOICE -p
audio/channels=1,audio/sampling-rate=8000 "hello world" -o -)

... where VOICE is a voice installed on your system (Frank, David,
etc).  -n VOICE might not be needed if you only have one voice installed.

Note - I haven't tried this in my dialplan, but it looks right.

-Steve