[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have success with BRI in Italy?

Kevin Hanson tuxpert at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 12:05:53 MST 2005

I have a customer that wants to run Asterisk in their Italy office.
They have 3 BRI connections and 2 analog (POTS) lines.

I am looking to see if there are any success stories out there with a
similar configuration.  Right now I plan on using a Digium TDM02B for
the analog lines, but I don't really know what to use for the BRI's.

Can anyone recommend a BRI card that supports Asterisk and that will
work in Italy?  Will the Digium TDM card work in Italy?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Kevin