[Asterisk-Users] Extension Lights Patch

Matt Loretitsch matt at bird-technologies.com
Wed Jul 20 12:34:44 MST 2005

I wish someone would just post a sample extensions.conf so I could
FINALLY understand this.  Could you post at least the hint portion of
yours?  I have tried this repeatedly without success and am starting to
feel like a true idiot.

Is it something like this?

exten => 2352,hint,SIP/2352

That's what I've been trying.  I also made sure the buddy watch was
turned on.  IP501 phone.  Sip.conf has the sip channel defined as [2352]
and not by user name.

Thanks!
-Matt