[Asterisk-Users] Junghanns quadBRI on Dell PowerEdge

David Hajek david.hajek at systinet.com
Wed Jul 20 11:34:13 MST 2005

Yes, I tried signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp.

When I put the card into older system and use same cables, same ISDN
units, same Asterisk configs (but older bristuff!) it works fine. When I
put the card into Dell, I got the CRC errors as I wrote before. Maybe
someone from Junghanns is watching this thread and can give some help?

===
Here is my zaptel.conf

loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl