[Asterisk-Users] SetVar(PEER_IP=x.x.x.x) - after Dial PEER_IP is not available.

Maxim Litnitsky litnimax at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:53:16 MST 2005

Hello All.
I am trying to use the following dialplan:

[user-in]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Local/${EXTEN}@lcr,60,g)
exten => _X.,2,NoOp(PEER_IP)

[lcr]
exten => _7095.,1,SetVar(PEER_IP=x.x.x.x)
exten => _7095.,2,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@x.x.x.x)
exten => _373.,1,SetVar(PEER_IP=y.y.y.y)
exten => _373.,2,Dial(OH323/${EXTEN}@y.y.y.y)

I have to know the IP addrress of provider where call went,  to insert
it into AGI radius script for billing purposes.
The issue is that PEER_IP is not available after call hangup. I cannot
use SetGlobalVar :).
So any ways to save a value for use after hangup? (Except DbGet/DbPut).

Thx!