[Asterisk-Users] Extension Lights Patch

Dan Perik dan_perik at ntm.org
Wed Jul 20 11:20:11 MST 2005

I've got the 501, and have the presence subscription working.  This is
where you "subscribe" to a "buddies" presence. For more info go to:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Polycom+Phones
last paragraph of "Another sip.conf example".

If that's not what you're talking about, then I'd love to be enlightened.

- Dan