[Asterisk-Users] Firefly 3rd party - it hangs on "Initialising" and exits with error

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Jul 20 09:00:24 MST 2005

Hi,

I spot weird behaviour of latest Firefly 3rd party on my laptop. Sometimes
it comes to state that it won't start (hangs on "Initializing" ) and it
again works after system restart... Didn't yet figured out how to recreate
it.....

Any similar experience ?

Also - how can I force Firefly to make outgoing calls (also sip or iax
calls) through Asterisk ? I'd like to make outgoing iax calls through
Asterisk or other registered pbx so I can correct caller id, register
outgoing call and other things ....

Any advice ?

Regards,

Rob.