[Asterisk-Users] Hung Sip Channels

Juan Salas jsalas at magenta.cl
Wed Jul 20 08:45:34 MST 2005

>> Does anyone know how to get rid of these hung channels?>
>> I am getting this when I do a:
>> show sip channels
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0071495217 2591218534@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0041590104 0690231739@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0070259259 3265102826@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0071948143 1927207026@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0022576786 1752809624@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> 209.82.xxx.xxx 0070153955 0085223171@ 00103/00001 unknow(d)
>> I have about 60 of them and
>> growing. I have submitted a ticket with my provider to let
>> them know of this problem but I would like to clear them
>> out w/o restarting the asterisk binary.
>
>I have the same problem. For me it looks like this some not completed
transactions. This hanged >transcations don't affect anything, but I worry,
how much their number will increase, when I
>will have bigger load on asterisk box (Currently near 20 concurent calls.)
I think dumping of
>all signalling and analyzing it can help.

I have the same problem too.
The number of this hanged transactions increase quickly.
It didn't cleat with a asterisk reload (but a linux reboot works).
Anyone have some news about this?

JS.