[Asterisk-Users] where i put the astcc config? In the extensions.conf or in the astcc-exten.conf?

Bukoka Budoka budoka806 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:04:26 MST 2005

Hi,

alhtough i googled for details concerning ASTCC i did not found an aswer to
the following:

Should i put in my extensions.conf the configuration of the astcc?  I ask
this because as i see it, in the end of the extensions.conf there is an
include statement :

#include /var/lib/astcc/astcc-exten.conf

Should the config been done in the astcc-exten.conf file or the initial
extensions.conf file?

Thank you,

Budoka.