[Asterisk-Users] spandsp - fax is just blank pages

Rob Danz rob at tancow.net
Wed Jul 20 05:59:09 MST 2005

Hi,
This is exactly the set up I was trying and could not get it to work (also
w/ efax and the dev kit).  You got slightly farther than I did -- for me,
the detection worked and the macro launched for the extension, however the
tiff file never got created.

I did some additional searching in the archives and found this:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-July/115141.html

I concluded from that thread that SpanDSP and the TDM400P don't play well
together yet.  I hope I'm wrong and someone else chimes in with other
suggestions.

/Rob