[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2-NA failures...

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 19 23:34:23 MST 2005

I have found my PAP2-NA's to be picky about their DHCP server.  My PAP2-NA
appears to lockup if it is set for DHCP and the server is my Netgear RP614
Websafe router.  The fix for this is to unplug the ethernet from the unit,
plug in an analog handset, power it on, using the handset perform a factory
reset and then set it for static IP settings.

Craig