[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk bounty: email TTS

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Tue Jul 19 14:59:42 MST 2005

Don't want to sound simplistic, but it seems to me pretty much all the
components are there already. The only problem is how to pull the e-mail
out of the IMAP server. This part too should not be very difficult.

IMO the one significant issue that exists is authentication. How do we
store/provide the credentials (user name/password) in a secure manner?

---
Iassen Hristov