[Asterisk-Users] unsolicited NOTIFY messages from Asterisk

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Tue Jul 19 12:27:24 MST 2005

Note however, that in the unsolicited NOTIFY that Asterisk sends for
MWI, it includes a ;tag= as part of the NOTIFY.  This will break some
devices as they will not accept the NOTIFY because the tag doesn't match
any transaction that is open.  The correct way to send an unsolicited
NOTIFY would be without the tag altogether.

-Chris