[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Jul 19 11:30:26 MST 2005

Hmmm..  My nufone account is still running although it had problems
yesterday.

Seshu, try contacting Jeremy at nufone dot com.  I think that is his
email at least.  Last name should be Macnamera (sp?) I think.  You can
search the archive for his name along with "nufone.com" if you need
other contact info.  I am sure it is there somewhere.

Wiley