[Asterisk-Users] Best VoIP provider

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jul 19 11:16:02 MST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 13:38, Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) wrote:
> It does not look like Nufone is still in business, judging from the
> content on their site, which is very little. There is not even a
> configuration document to download, to connect to their network.

Hahahaha...  Considering I put over 5000min/mo through them, I think that's
kind of funny.

Nufone seems to have always been a DIY type of VOIP provider.  Their new
members page works very well and shows connection information and so on...
maybe their email was blacklisted by some spam filter on your side?

-A.