[Asterisk-Users] Business Edition

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Tue Jul 19 08:03:47 MST 2005

We have run into the very same problem with support. We had one issue where it
was identified as a hardware problem, 1 port out on a four port card. We were
promised a quick replacement. We called back a week later and it still hadn't
been sent. They finally overnighted it, but I was not impressed. At this point
we are purchasing Sipura 3000s for analog connectivity, mainly because of the
support issue and secondarily due to never being able to get the four port
cards to a stable configuration.

--
Jonathan Moore
Director of Technology