[Asterisk-Users] Crazy stuff in latest CVS HEAD

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Jul 19 06:34:45 MST 2005

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 08:28, David Burgess wrote:
> I am new to this list. What is the process of reporting something that is
> completely busted? Or do we just patiently wait?

If you're running CVS HEAD be advised that this is the live development code,
it mostly works most of the time but little inconsistencies can and do
inevitably creep in as the code evolves.

So if you're running CVS HEAD and you run into problems you can try checking
out a copy a few hours (or days) older with the -D option, or you can try to
help us all out and jump in and learn the code.  :-)

For those who just want it to work, there's the feature stable release, which
is 1.0.9 at this point in time I think.  There are other point-in-time
snapshots such as the commercially-supported ABE (on digium's site) or
Asterisk at Home.

-A.