[Asterisk-Users] CID Matches On Incoming BroadVoice???

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:11:25 MST 2005

 The way I fixed this with another provider that had similar behavior
was to patch chan_sip.c so that it pulled out the DNIS value from the
to: tag in the SIP header and then threw that it into the DNID channel
variable. Then, I took the common extension ('s' in your case) and did
a Goto with the value now in DNID to get to the appropriate place in
the dial plan based on the number dialed.