[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B - Takes long to initialize...

ali kia ali.kia at caramail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:41:52 MST 2005

hi
we are also working in asterisk pbx .and we have try it with softphone (diax and xlite) it works good
but the problem we got is when installed the TDM04B and try to phone the pstn we got this problem.;
ul 19 11:25:33 NOTICE[2924]: app_dial.c:764 dial_exec: Unable to create channel of type 'Zap'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
    -- Executing Hangup("IAX2/gogh at gogh/11", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (test, 1001, 2) exited non-zero on 'IAX2/gogh at gogh/11'
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/gogh at gogh/11'
 and when we execute :
*CLI> zap show channels
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            default
      1            default
*CLI> show channel 1
1 is not a known channel
*CLI> zap show channel 1
Channel: 1
File Descriptor: 20
Span: 1
Extension:
Dialing: no
Context: default
Caller ID string: 1111 <123>
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Kewlstart
Owner: <None>
Real: <None>
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: no
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 0/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Actual Hookstate: Onhook

could you help us ,thanks a lot