[Asterisk-Users] Remotely Access an Extension

Yusuf Iqbal ysf.iqbal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 04:36:16 MST 2005

Hi,

Is there any way to pick up a remote phone/extension wich is ringing
for a long time but no one is availabe to answer that call? OR the
scenario is like, suppose my extension is 1000, and I am working at a
colleagues desk. At this time my phone is ringing in my desk and I
want to pick up the extension I am presently at and get the call.

I have another question about the remote login. Is there a way to
login to a phone remotely? The way we are login to our PC with our own
account, I want to login to a desk phone(I have Cisco 7960 and Cisco
7910) with my own extension so that, when I am in a distant location
from my desk for a long time I could be able to get my phone with me.

Thank you,
Yusuf Iqbal