[Asterisk-Users] CID Matches On Incoming BroadVoice???

dbruce dbruce at bananatel.ca
Tue Jul 19 04:07:39 MST 2005

You could try somthing like this in extensions.conf:

[broadvoice-incoming]
exten => s,1,AGI(db.agi)
exten => s,2,Answer
; handle case of no CallerID
exten => s,3,gotoif($["${CALLERIDNUM}" = ""]?broadvoice-nocallerid|s|1)
; special handling for specific NPANXX
exten => s,4,gotoif($["${CALLERIDNUM:0:6}" = "760899"]?differentmenu|s|1)
; handle all other calls
exten => s,5,Goto(menu,s,1)

[broadvoice-nocallerid]
; add specific handling for calls with no CallerID

regards,
Derek