[Asterisk-Users] FastAgi ...fastagi-mapping missing error

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Tue Jul 19 02:17:05 MST 2005

hi,

Adeel Ali schrieb:

> Jul 18, 2005 2:55:13 AM net.sf.asterisk.util.impl.JavaLoggingLog info
> INFO: Received connection.
> Jul 18, 2005 2:55:14 AM net.sf.asterisk.util.impl.JavaLoggingLog error
> SEVERE: Resource bundle fastagi-mapping is missing.
> Jul 18, 2005 2:55:14 AM net.sf.asterisk.util.impl.JavaLoggingLog error
> SEVERE: No script configured for agi://192.168.15.213/hello.agi
>
> i've placed fastagi-mapping.properties ,asterisk-java.jar and java files

i hope you have compiled them, and there are also the class files ;-)

> in the same folder  as mentioned in the tutorial ....
> http://asterisk-java.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html
>
> but i m getting error ... plz tell me how to resolve this

can you state the command from which you have startet the server? please
make sure that the local path is in the classpath. you class files have
to be in the proper directory-structure according to their package.

if your java files are in package com.asterisk.agi their should be
something like this

com
+-asterisk
    +
    +-agi
       +- ... class files

you place ther asterisk-java.jar and the properities file in the same
dir which includes com/ and start there the server.

good luck

tobias