[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Realtime registration problem

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Tue Jul 19 01:17:00 MST 2005

Dear All,

I am currently working on asterisk cvs-head version in order to use
realtime with mysql, 2 asterisk servers with duplicate mysql databases,
one asterisk server is serving the sip phones and the data is logged to
the database and replicated to the other asterisk database, when the
first server fails though it has the sip phones data in it's database
the sip phones need to re-register again to work, I am confused as I
thought the realtime option should solve this problem since it can use
the data stored in it's database. I also tried with the sip.conf the
following options:

rtcachefriends=yes

rtnoupdate=yes

rtautoclear=yes

rtignoreexpire=yes

but with no success, I also tried a suggestion to do a show database
command on asterisk cli but that didn't change anything, I was wondering
if anyone has notes or ideas regarding this issue I will be very
thankful.

Thx
MAG

--