[Asterisk-Users] Re: Panasonic KX-TD500

Nenad Radosavljevic nenadr at deltaplan.co.yu
Mon Jul 18 22:57:35 MST 2005

We have Panasonic D500 and Asterisk with TE110P hybrid setup successfully
and it is possible to route DID to a PRI card in D500 if it is set up as EXT
card, and extension "number" of PRI card is defined for example as 2XX. This
gives you opportunity to have extensions 200 - 299 routed to PRI interface
in Panasonic D500 and after that setting up DID routing is easy.

On the other hand, in that configuration we have an echo problem with the
calls that entered Panasonic through the first PRI card connected to Telco,
and that got picked up by any EXT of Panasonic, and then got transferred to
the Asterisk extensions which are SIP phones (over that second PRI interface
in D500 connected to a TE110P).

Also we have a problem with SpanDSP as a FAX in that configuration (call to
a FAX DID on Asterisk ends after a 3-4 seconds).

Both this issues don't happen when the Asterisk is connected directly to a
Telco.

Regards,
                Nenad