[Asterisk-Users] Streaming MP3's from Asterisk with Ices

Geoff Karl geoff.karl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:44:17 MST 2005

I am trying to stream an mp3 file from an Asterisk meetme conference.

Ices and Icecast are streaming mp3 files on their own.

I have looked at the info on the wiki and the various readme files.

It appears you need to use Ices2 to work with the confirguration file
that Asterisk gives you, but it calls Ices.  Ices2 appears to only
stream ogg files and i would like to stream an mp3 file.

Being that my end goal is to stream an mp3 file any ideas on how this
should be configured.

thanks,

Geoff