[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy (again)

David Burgess dburgess at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:56:29 MST 2005

Hi,
I am new to the list.
I have just *re*-installed and rebuilt asterisk from the head
branch and I am left with the problem that the sound bounces
around. When installing zaptel I get the following message from
ztcfg.

Lastest head and fedora 2.6.11-1.35_FC3

modprobe -v ztdummy
install /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install ztdummy && /sbin/ztcfg
insmod /lib/modules/2.6.11-1.35_FC3/misc/ztdummy.ko
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)
FATAL: Error running install command for ztdummy

Any ideas?

David Burgess