[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk Comedian Web page login

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Mon Jul 18 12:21:46 MST 2005

You need to login as your extension number at your voicemail context.
Find out what context your mailbox is in by checking voicemail.conf.
Should be between the brackets.
For exmaple:
In voicemail.conf:
[mycontext]
1234 => 4321,Joe Example,joe at example.com

You would log in to the comedian mail page as 1234 at mycontext, then enter
4321 as the password. Hope this helps.