[Asterisk-Users] Anyone have bristuff's zaphfc module coexisting with wcfxs for the tdm400p?

Marc Sutter marc.sutter at xilane.ch
Mon Jul 18 09:49:15 MST 2005

# 4)Modules configuration for startup with zaphfc AND wcfxs on
# debian stable 3.1 sarge kernel 2.4.27-2-386

# Here a configuration to fix this issue at boottime

emacs /etc/modutils/zaptel

# match it to:

post-install zaphfc /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install tor2 /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wcusb /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wcfxo /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install ztdynamic /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install ztd-eth /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wct1xxp /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wct4xxp /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wcte11xp /sbin/ztcfg
alias wctdm wcfxs
#post-install torisa /sbin/ztcfg
#post-install wcfxs /sbin/ztcfg

# end of file /etc/modutils/zaptel

#Update the /etc/modules.conf file with:

user at host$ update-modules

user at host$ emacs /etc/modules

# add a line like the following at end of the file

zaphfc

# and finaly reboot for testing

user at host$ reboot