[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Interface with mobile phone

Leandro Morgado leandro.morgado at bragaredes.homelinux.com
Mon Jul 18 07:48:57 MST 2005

Hey guys,

We have a couple of Nokia 32 GSM units left over from a client's *
installation. The units than can be hooked up to a FXO or FXS (it's got
2 ports) and work pretty well in production connected to a FXO port.
Don't try to bridge calls using 2 of these though. If anyone is
interested in adquiring one/both of these drop me a line.

More info: http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,38621,00.html

Leandro