[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Hylafax <=> Receive/Send faxes

Tom Hayden thayden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:18:58 MST 2005

I have hylafax attached to a Sipura ATA, and just have Asterisk route
calls to the fax DID to that ATA. I wouldn't recommend doing this as
it is highly unreliable and only about 50-60% of the faxes actually
finish.

As far as I know, you can't route faxes to hylafax within the same
box, however Asterisk does have some fax functions, with spandsp which
works similar to hylafax's faxgetty.

--
Tom

On 7/18/05, Jian Hong GUAN <jhguan at frontier.fr> wrote:
>  Hi,
>  Can you tell me how to configure Hylafax + Asterisk in order to be able to
> receive/send faxes.
>  Best regards,
> Guan

Tom