[Asterisk-Users] Queue Log

Sun Jul 17 19:54:36 MST 2005

> > I'm am writing a small php program to pull some info out of our
> > Asterisk's queue_log.  I'm having trouble figuring out what some of
> > the parameters mean.
> > Here's an example:
> >
> > 1118098465|1118098465.47|salesq|NONE|ENTERQUEUE||"Ray Balbin 25" <
> > (716)250-3405>

1st field is current date/time in unixtime format
2nd field is channels unique-id which is unixtime of when call first
arrived, a . and the PID of the asterisk process which accepted the call
(or something like that).
3rd field is the queue name
I'm not sure what the 4th field is... value of NONE doesn't tell me
much :)

Regards,
Adam