[Asterisk-Users] Florz patch for zaphfc

Alexander Szlezak nni at gmx.net
Sun Jul 17 14:33:49 MST 2005

Hi Nils,

I would be interested in your hardware setup for the 4 cards, as I'm
trying to do exactly the same. Two cards work fine in an Intel P2
System, while not even one of the Billion cards work in my AMD Athlon
2400+ (Via) Chipset System ("pci performance to low - you might have
some cpu throttling enabled ...."). Maybe it's just the board/bios etc.
but, anyway I would appreciate your hardware recommendation.

yours,
Alex