[Asterisk-Users] HOW TO make xten eyebeam incoming video start before you send yours

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Sun Jul 17 12:37:32 MST 2005

Sorry, I don't remember who was asking about this, but it seems that if
you record a video message that contains the send video start, it will
actually fire up the remote receive window.

I.E. Previously I was using the recording section of voicemail to create
my video IVR's.  This meant that when I arrived at the section to record
the message, I had already clicked send video in Xten.

This meant that when you dialed an extension which played back these
files, the video wouldn't start unless you sent video first.

Now, if you don't click send video in Xten until after you hear the beep
for recording, it works.  It will play you the video just by dialing the
extension.

I'm using the latest beta of eyebeam by the way.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell