[Asterisk-Users] Read error om sound device

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sun Jul 17 10:19:15 MST 2005

Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :

>On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 02:44:27PM +0200, Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
>

>>Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :

>Have you installed the version from Sarge, or built one on your own?

As I told in first mail, Sarge version (deb) was installed and had no
problem, but it's a 1.0.7 version, I want to have the latest stable.

> [...]
>
>No. But http://www.pbxfreeware.com/app_changrab.c has one (originate).
>
>Should probably build just fine with asterisk-dev installed, but let me
>know if you need a skeleton deb.
>
>As for me, I never bothered, as I use a script to generate a call file
>and thus have basically the same functionality.

I saw you have build problems. I will try it but I really want to know
why it's not working. If it's a bug or something else. For my knowledge ;-)
--
Daniel
TOOTAI Networks