[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Vovida Loadbalancer

Lists lists at netwvcom.com
Sun Jul 17 07:35:54 MST 2005

On Sunday 17 July 2005 04:28, Mohamed A. Gombolaty wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I was trying to load balance between two asterisk servers using vovida.org
> loadbalancer, but when I was running it i faced the following problems:

What happend here is that you hijacked someone elses thread. Your email
program probably does not work properly with threads, and you thought that if
you simple change the subject all is fine.

The tread information is however a subject in the header, and it does not
matter how much you change the subject, it's still the same thread.

What I suggest you do is to right click on the email address and select new,
this way you won't interrupt others, and your chances of getting replies to
your email increases.
--

List Manager
Network Voice Comunications, Inc.