[Asterisk-Users] arrgg! www.voip-info.org down again (or too busy)

Johan Nordström asterisk at digitalvillage.se
Sat Jul 16 13:22:27 MST 2005

Lists skrev:

>On Friday 15 July 2005 16:54, Peter Osborne wrote:
>

>>You can alway use google's cache. Use "site:www.voip-info.org" when
>>searching or type the full URL into google and click on the cached version.
>>
>>Pete
>>
>>On 15 July 2005 4:36 pm, Damon Estep wrote:
>>

>>>Does anyone have a mirror of this running?
>>>

>Yes, it's annoying as hell. A few times I've been close to make a mirror for
>myself so that I can access it reliably. Not quite the same to go through
>google. I just have to figure out what it would take set one up...

I've read yours and others among with you and I totally agree with you.
I've mailed the maintainer of the site last night, here's what he responded:

Thanks for the kind words.
There are no current mirrors -- wikis are somewhat difficult to mirror.
I'm working on new software, which I hope will both improve performance,
and  make it easier to mirror.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lj.net <mailto:jht at lj.net>