[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Interface with mobile phone

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 11:55:09 MST 2005

Hi:

I live in a country where calls from landline phone to a mobile phones is more expensive than mobile to mobile. I have FXO card connected to the landline. All the calls from IAX goes through this interface to the pstn and mobile phones. I want to save money by transfering mobile calls through a mobile phone. Is there some interface between the FXO card and the mobile phone so asterisk can dial the mobile phone?
Lnadlines and mobile phones can be differntaited by their prefix.

Thanks