[Asterisk-Users] Bridging two FXO cards (X101P) problem

Francois BERGERET f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Jul 16 10:41:04 MST 2005

Hi the list  :-)

Wondering why I can't "bridge" two X101P FXO cards to forward an external
call from a first X101P to another analog telephone outside my house
throught a seconf X101P.

[VACATION]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Dial(Zap/3/ww0161417888),120
exten => s,3,Voicemail(u1001)
exten => s,4,Hangup
exten => s,104,Voicemail(b1001)
exten => s,105,Hangup

I temps to do that to avoid missing calls during my summer vacations.
Numbering is ok when receiving a call, but no sound is heard or only few
peak distorsions in background if I speak loud in the phone.
Normal calls are running well, I use this Asterisk box every day and this
FXO cards are ok.
What have I missed ?
Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,