[Asterisk-Users] Manager API commands QueueStatus and Queues

Tim Karl tkarl at imminc.com
Fri Jul 15 15:25:29 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to write a php script that issues the QueueStatus and Queues
manager API commands to Asterisk and records the returned event data
into a MySQL table.

On voip-info.org, I see that QueueStatus returns such things as Queue,
Max, Calls, Holdtime, Completed, Abandoned, ServiceLevel, and
ServiceLevelPerf. However, there are no descriptions for these values.
I've tried searching voip-info.org's asterisk manager events, which
states these commands are unformatted and undocumented.

Does anyone know what the descriptions are for the data that
"QueueStatus" and "Queues" manager API commands return? Any information
would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

--Timothy Karl