[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A104c vs. A104u

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Fri Jul 15 15:15:10 MST 2005

On Friday 15 July 2005 21:12, Mike M wrote:

> > I'm just trying to decide if the extra ?200 for the A104u is worth it :)
>
> Isn't it the other way around? c > u?  The c version has channelized
> HDLC which means board does HDLC instead of main CPU.

That mirrors what their UK reseller 'MyPhonecall.co.uk' said:

"The A104c is the channelised card and is not tested with Asterisk whereas the
A104u is the unchannelised card and IS tested with Asterisk."

Unfortunately, the A104u is GBP 1199, whereas the A104c is GBP 999 - that's
quite a difference.

> Less bit banging
> on main CPU is good.  200 of what currency?

The ? was meant to be UK Pounds Sterling, so about US $350 difference..

Cheers,
Gavin.