[Asterisk-Users] RE: Re: Re: SpanDSP rxfax, no tiff

Rob Danz rob at tancow.net
Fri Jul 15 14:46:15 MST 2005

Well, while searching how to add the debug option, I think I found the
answer.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-July/115141.html

SpanDSP and the TDM400P don't play well together yet.  So I'm out of luck
for the moment.

Thanks to everyone who responded w/ suggestions.

/Rob

Add the debug option to the rxfax line...