[Asterisk-Users] Vonage to IAX DID to IVR => Poor DTMF

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:35:56 MST 2005

Yes!
 is Vonage SIP or IAX Terminated? I am experiencing the exact same issue and
I have logged a bug
 http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4631
 How helpful are Vonage? Unfortunately my provider in question has been
somewhat unwilling to assist in debugging the problem (oztell). A few
questions to Vonage on what version of * they are using might help in
uncovering the answer to this.
 Hope you will stay in touch on this one as it has been bugging me for a
while.
 cheers,
 Mark

 On 7/15/05, asterisk at gatheringpoint.net <asterisk at gatheringpoint.net>
wrote:

> I have an IVR application that works fine from multiple DID sources,
> unless the call to that DID was from a Vonage service user. In this
> case about half the DTMF tones never get recognized by Asterisk. Has
> anyone else seen this? Suggestions? I'm running 1.0.9.

regards,

Mark P. Edwards
FWD: 667917