[Asterisk-Users] seems-to-be-inexpensive source of polycom 301 and501

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Jul 15 12:44:06 MST 2005

I didn't experience the $20/phone handling charge.  The price advertised
on their site times my quantity plus the nominal shipping to alaska all
adds up perfectly.

In fact, 2-day air to alaska is considered 3-day guaranteed by fedex,
but since tritech didn't know this, they even offered to refund my
shipping.  I didn't let them :)

http://horanappraisals.com/tritech.png