[Asterisk-Users] VPN's

Francois BERGERET f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Fri Jul 15 11:55:34 MST 2005

Hi men,

You have some IP ports blocked !
I use SuperFreeSwan and I encounter no problem with this kind of
configuration.
Do you have open all ports on your IPsec gateways ?
Think to have a look to your IPchains or any kind of firewall you are
running in your IPSec gateway.
I use shorewall and it is possible to miss some rules or to let pass few
ports only for protections between sites.
You must describe more your configurations to see what...

Good luck !

Francois BERGERET,
f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net,
France.