[Asterisk-Users] VPN's

Peter Osborne pete at bookware3000.ca
Fri Jul 15 11:23:06 MST 2005

Hi All,

I'm using Asterisk for my PBX, I have a remote office that is connected by a
VPN link. I am using Openswan on my side and a Linksys box on the remote
side. I have a Polycom IP300 on the remote side configured with a static IP
address. When I call the phone on the remote side, it rings and establishes
the call fine. The problem I am having is that the remote side can hear the
call find but the local side hears nothing. Because of the VPN there are no
firwalls in the way. Does anyone have some ideas or atleast how I can track
down the problem.

Thanks,
Pete