[Asterisk-Users] auto dialing - call file - channel variable question

1 2 vortex_0_o at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 07:52:43 MST 2005

as it turns out if the agent (with callbacklogin) is logged into SIP/123 it will try to dial 123
in local context.

only variable I can get so far that is passed on is callerid

If i want auto answer I set caller id to include a specific string

In local context I have a dialplan matching 123 and other SIP extensions which checks the callerid
for this string  if it exists sets _alert_info=something

CallerId: blah blah (autopickup) <1234>
Channel: AGENT/1001
Context: autodial
Exten: 123456789