[Asterisk-Users] OT: DS3 -> VoIP Hardware Recommendations

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jul 15 05:43:35 MST 2005

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 18:19, jltaylor wrote:
> TNT's have DS3 cards and the DS3 config is cheaper than multiple T1 config.
> The Lucent MAX TNT is a true carrier class machine.

I totally agree with you, that's why I was asking why Jay was so adamant that
they're crap.  We've never had issue with them in a dialup situation and so
far no issues with the VOIP side of things either.

> If you need help with TNT's let me know.

Thanks, I might take you up on that offer if we get stuck.  So far though, it
seems that a combination of dumb luck and perserverance has worked.  :-)

-A.